Money spent!
Haha. Finally, I've found a top worth spending my precious cash on. Two tank tops from Topshop, $16 each, if you buy two you get a 20% discount. This sounds like an advertisement. Heh. They're not black, nor white! Amazing eh, as most of you know that I only seem to wear black or white tops. One's kinda turquoise, the other's yellow!
Anyways, I had lunch with Shaun first (thanks :]), then he went for practice and I walked up Orchard Road towards Wisma. It was hot, humid and horrible, and I was melting. Good thing I didn't run into anyone along the way I'm sure I looked awfully sweaty. Haha.
While I was browsing through the racks at Topshop, this fat ang mo woman approached me and asked
"Excuse me, do you have those shoes at the end in a small?"
"Erm, I don't work here! You could ask the guy over there."
Oh man was she embarrassed! Hahaha she laughed and we ended up talking a bit, she's from America and was getting stuff for her daughter.
How nice if Singaporeans could open up and be nicer, more friendly, and learn to laugh at themselves more. Loosen up people!
Going for my uncle's birthday dinner later. Urgh. It's Chinese food, and on top of that, vegetarian stuff. Somebody quick kidnap me now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment